3rd National Pressure Injury Symposium
Pressure injury, pressure ulcer or bed sore mean the same thing as generations move on. Whanau/family, friends, patients, clients are living at home with care from love ones and/or carer. The challenges in preventing pressure injuries in the community are often different to the hospital. This day is to share success and challenges and be part of shaping the future in improving PI prevention care in the community.
- A lived experience of what does it takes to stay at home, living your best life and pressure injury free
- Update from Aotearoa stakeholders (ACC, Te Tāhū Hauora Health Quality & Safety Commission, and Te Whatu Ora) leading pressure injury prevention and management at a national level.
- What's it like in the community to prevent and manage pressure injuries - the success and challenges
- Skin tone matters
- The evidence of pressure injury prevention and management strategies
- Shaping change for community pressure injury presentation and management workshops - share your stories, what are the challenges and solutions?
- Support from Industry Sponsors, ten exhibits to showcase products and services
We are delighted to receive support from:
|Event Date||18-08-2023 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||18-08-2023 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||12-08-2023 5:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$103 for non-members, NZWCS members $70|
|Location||Harbourside Function Centre, Wellington|