NZWCS Awards and Scholarships
The NZWCS is showing its support for the education of health professionals involved in wound management and rewarding the hard work by offering a range of Awards and Scholarships.
The Awards comprise of:
Tissue Issue Article
- A $100 award to a NZWCS member or a 1-year subscription to the NZWCS for a non-member for an article written and published by NZWCS in our newsletter ‘Tissue Issue’. This newsletter is published 5 times per year and a list of future topics can be found at the end of the newsletter.
- Applications for this award must be received once your article has been accepted to feature in Tissue Issue and at least 2 months before the topic is featured in Tissue Issue.
- A $500 award to the best article/publication in a peer review or other recognised journal. Publication/article must have been published within the year of the application for the award.
- This award is open to all members of the NZWCS. If this is a joint publication, then at least one member of the group needs to be a NZWCS member
- The award of $500 is to be shared between all named contributors to the article.
- Applications for this award opens on 1st August with the closing date of 31st October. Award will be presented in November.
- Depending on the number of applications received for the above award, there will be up to 3 Runner-Up awards of $100 each.